Ad Astra is pleased to offer three webinar series. Each series is designed to address a specific audience with content that is applicable, interesting and of importance to that group. They are as follows:
- Astra Academy – A webinar series designed for stakeholders to convey how they are helping institutions of higher education improve their retention, reduce time-to-completion, and boost graduation rates.
- Astra Share – Two month series on one topic. Designed for clients and those wanting to learn more about Ad Astra – Held on the fourth Tuesday each month (dates subject to change)
Registration for both webinars may be accessed from this page. Most Astra Academy and First Friday webinars are listed below; the Tips & Tricks Webinar archives are located within our ClientPortal and available for clients only.
Tired of the same old webinar format? Us too – that’s why we’re shaking things up. We’re introducing Astra Share, our new webinar series format where we’ll explore one topic over two months: Month 1 – You’ll hear a client’s success story with our product or service. Month 2 – Then you will see a demo of the product or service that led to the success.
July – The Optimizer: A Guidebook
DATE: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 TIME: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CDT
Christopher Triplett, Implementation Consultant at Ad Astra, will walk you through room optimization within Astra Schedule. The guidebook will walk you through how it works and how you can make it work for you and your campus.
This webinar features:
- Give insight into Astra Schedule’s optimization tool
- Help client understand the step by step process of room optimization
- Empower client with best practices that can improve efficiencies in their standard operating procedures
Archived Astra Share Webinars May 2018 Analyzing Data Sets in Platinum Analytics April 2018 Leveraging Data to Influence Scheduling Culture March 2018 Reporting Functionality Overview February 2018 Using and Customizing Delivered Reports for Strategic Scheduling
Archived First Friday Webinars Missed one of our webinars, or want to review the information? We’ve got you covered. Please click the plus buttons below to access our 2015, 2016, and 2017 webinar recordings.