Ad Astra is pleased to offer three webinar series. Each series is designed to address a specific audience with content that is applicable, interesting and of importance to that group. They are as follows:
- Astra Academy – A webinar series designed for stakeholders to convey how they are helping institutions of higher education improve their retention, reduce time-to-completion, and boost graduation rates.
- Astra Share – Two month series on one topic. Designed for clients and those wanting to learn more about Ad Astra – Held on the fourth Tuesday each month (dates subject to change)
Registration for both webinars may be accessed from this page. Most Astra Academy and First Friday webinars are listed below; the Tips & Tricks Webinar archives are located within our ClientPortal and available for clients only.
Tired of the same old webinar format? Us too – that’s why we’re shaking things up. We’re introducing Astra Share, our new webinar series format where we’ll explore one topic over two months:
Month 1 – You’ll hear a client’s success story with our product or service.
Month 2 – Then you will see a demo of the product or service that led to the success.
June – Optimizing Your Course Schedule and Campus
DATE: Tuesday, June 26, 2018
TIME: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CDT
PRESENTER: Christie Roberts | Texas A&M Corpus Christi
Christie Roberts, Assistant University Registrar at Texas A&M Corpus Christi, will be walking through how they have optimized courses to effectively and efficiently be scheduled into classrooms. 95% of our courses have been scheduled on the initial progressive optimization run.
The webinar will feature:
• A deep dive into progressive optimizations
• Best practices at TAMU-CC
• How to potentially replicate at your institution
Archived Astra Share Webinars
May 2018 Analyzing Data Sets in Platinum Analytics
April 2018 Leveraging Data to Influence Scheduling Culture
March 2018 Reporting Functionality Overview
February 2018 Using and Customizing Delivered Reports for Strategic Scheduling
Archived First Friday Webinars
Missed one of our webinars, or want to review the information? We’ve got you covered. Please click the plus buttons below to access our 2015, 2016, and 2017 webinar recordings.