Astra Schedule 8 (AS8) is all the buzz at Ad Astra, and is scheduled to release August 30! The focus is on increased platform stability, functionality, and an enhanced user interface. Every team at Ad Astra is dedicated to provide an excellent experience for our clients.
Our strategic AS8 release plan includes preparing new training and consulting resources, clear and concise release communications, and other opportunities to make your adoption smooth and successful.
Please view our updated Product Roadmap which includes a slide deck with specific details about our product enhancements and a page of recently completed development items. The highlights for AS8 include:
- Improved, consistent navigation with updated menus, filter panels, and streamlined usability
- Platform stability with more than 1,000 hours committed to quality improvement
- Refined event creation process, reminders and redesigned Event Request Forms
- Exclusively hosted in Astra Cloud™ to help expedite issue resolution and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of AS8 and your team resources
We are also pleased to announce the launch of our newest offering, Astra Ed™, a repository of video content, easily searchable down to the individual word and exact location within the video! Build the expertise of your team, increase proficiency, and onboard new users/employees faster and more thoroughly.
The Astra Ed annual subscription benefits your team by providing additional tools and knowledge for up to 5 users, with unlimited access to:
- How-to videos
- Scheduling best practices
- Technical support and expertise
- Implementation documentation
- Guidance for new software adoption
We hope you will consider the value of this annual subscription. Please contact your Account Executive for information about Astra Ed, a demonstration, and introductory, limited-time pricing.
As always, your Account Executive is happy to assist you if you have questions about AS8 or any of our products or services.