Meet our 2017 Client Advisory Board (CAB)!
After recognizing retiring Client Advisory Board (CAB) members and introducing new members at Aspire 2016 in Kansas City, Ad Astra is pleased to share the following CAB updates for 2017:
- Our very best wishes go to retiring members Monique Anderson of the University of Tennessee-Knoxville; Colette Gannaway of San Diego State University; Neil Marnoch of the University of Manitoba; Bob Quinney of the University of Minnesota, and David Timoney of the University of Kentucky.
- Welcome to our new CAB members, Michelle Bright of Indiana University; W. Allen Cole III of Northern Kentucky University; Cyrille Parent of Pikes Peak Community College; and Katie Roberts of Le Moyne College.
- We look forward to a productive year under the leadership of CAB President Dr. Sydney Gunthorpe of Central New Mexico Community College, and CAB President-Elect Dr. Susan English of Guilford Technical Community College.
To learn more about the CAB, please click here.
Introducing… HESI™ Dashboards
By now, you’ve likely heard of Ad Astra’s Higher Education Scheduling Index (HESI™), the industry’s only peer comparison database comprised of key operational metrics from more than 185 academic institutions.
Ad Astra is excited to announce our latest offering: HESI Dashboards. This tool provides access to this database to benchmark your institution. Your data is refreshed once each major academic term and provides longitudinal tracking and insight to opportunities for balancing instructional resources.
Interested in learning more? Contact your Ad Astra Account Executive today.
Welcome to our newest Account Executive, Susan Puckett
We are excited to announce that Susan Puckett has recently joined Ad Astra Information Systems as a Senior Account Executive. With more than 17 years of proprietary education experience, Susan has a wealth of registration and scheduling expertise. Most recently, Susan served as the System Registrar at Bryant & Stratton College in Buffalo, New York. There, she served as the system office administrator for scheduling, among other registration-related processes and activities, while also supporting sixteen Registrars and Ad Astra product users college-wide.
At Ad Astra, Susan will also serve as a Product Manager for the prescriptive scheduling solutions, including sectioning, timetabling and instructor assignment. Email Susan.
Astra Schedule 7.5.15 available for upgrades and installations
We are pleased to announce that Astra Schedule™ 7.5.15 is available for installations and upgrades. In addition to general bug fixes and updates, Astra Schedule 7.5.15 features a new invoicing feature that allows users to:
- Create pricing for rooms, equipment, and services
- Create estimates and invoices based on event details
- Customize estimates and invoices with logos, headers, footers, and payment terms
- Create price-level discounts for customers
To initiate your upgrade, please submit a ticket to our Client Technical Support team via the ClientPortal. They will work with you to schedule an upgrade window convenient to you and your team. (Note: the upgrade will take approximately 2-3 hours to install.)
Sign up for our December Tips & Tricks Webinar!
Lay a firm foundation for your Astra Schedule event request workflow by configuring resources (rooms and equipment) and assigning the appropriate people to approve them. We’ll review the key steps to make configuring your event request forms go smoothly. Please join us!
Topic: “Astra Schedule Event Request Forms: Setup & Workflow”
Date: Thursday, December 15, 2016
Time: 11:00 – 11:45 a.m. CST
Presenter: Vicky Bond, Director of Scheduling & Conference Services, University of Texas at Tyler
Moderator: Juan Puerta, Training Specialist, Ad Astra Information Systems
This Webinar will cover:
- Setting up Roles and Resources
- Building Event Request Forms
- Configuring Workflow with appropriate approvers and notifications
Additions to the Ad Astra Case Study Library
Please be sure to periodically review our Ad Astra Client Case Studies. Our marketing team is working to bring fresh client success stories to inspire you and to share with others. This Fall, three new case studies were added:
- Big Sandy Community and Technical College – “Collaborative Scheduling Advances Completions, Improves Resource Utilization.”
- Cloud County Community College – “Strategic Scheduling Nets Savings, Benefits Local Community.”
- Guilford Technical Community College – “Using Data-Informed Business Practices to Enhance Campus Culture and Advance Student Outcomes.”