The A2C community has a variety of ways to interact including the website, AccessToCompletion.com, membership in the Access To Completion Advantage Program and periodic webinars.
AccessToCompletion.com houses blogs, statistics, white papers, and perspectives on student success and includes content from a variety of contributors including:
- Ruffalo Noel-Levitz
- Tom Massa – Director, Policy Research at the State Council of Higher Education
- Whiteboard Advisors – Policy-oriented consulting practice based in Washington, D.C.
- Amit Mrig – President of Academic Impressions
AccessToCompletion.com is currently seeking editorial contributions that align with this subject matter. If you’re interested in providing content for AccessToCompletion.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Access To Completion Advantage Program
The A2C Advantage Program mobilizes operational concepts and principles that advance student completions at client institutions. Ad Astra consultants work with A2C Advantage Program members using our solutions and services to more clearly identify areas of potential impact to increase course access and velocity to completion. Members implement and test metrics around such areas as change management, financial modeling, faculty allocation analysis, and other customized approaches.
The interventions and outcomes are monitored and assessed, providing client partners with critical insight to inform campus decisions for ongoing transformative change.
Current Access To Completion Advantage Program members include:
- Central New Mexico Community College (NM)
- East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania (PA)
- Georgia State University (GA)
- Kennesaw State University (GA)
- Lorain County Community College (OH)
- Montgomery County Community College (PA)
- Somerset Community College (KY)
- Stephen F. Austin State University (TX)
- University of Texas at El Paso (TX)
To kick off a high-impact conversation about membership in the A2C Advantage Program, please contact Sarah Collins, Chief Client Experience Officer. Sarah can be reached at email@example.com or (913) 652-4120.
Access To Completion Webinars
To be included in future A2C Webinars, please Join the Community at accesstocompletion.com