Thank you for helping us celebrate by sending a brief, informal iPhone video of yourself or your team. We look forward to sharing your message at our Aspire Conference. Technical questions? Please contact Bryce Veazey.
Requested video content: Please state your full name, title, academic institution, and how long we’ve worked together. Then, consider sharing the following:
- Congratulations or best wishes on celebrating our 20th year in business
- Sharing your fondest Ad Astra memory through the years
The instructions below are meant to make the process for recording your video as easy as possible. Please don’t be intimidated by all the instruction; we just want to be helpful.
1. Ensure that you are filming using the default video settings for your device, and avoid selecting specialty settings like slow motion or black and white.
2. Hold your device at arms-length and point it directly at your face (“selfie” style, as it is commonly called). Please make sure you keep your head and eyes straight forward and look into the camera.
1. Using your computer’s camera and recording software (such as QuickTime, Microsoft Movie Maker, Photobooth, etc.) center yourself in the video frame, leaving a bit of space above your head within the shot.
2. Sit close enough to the computer to ensure that quality audio is captured.
Uploading Instructions: Please upload one or two “takes” of your video to our Dropbox by clicking here.
Thank you for being a part of our special celebration. We hope to hear from you soon!